Friday 24 June 2011

On Apartment Therapy's " Inspiration gallery" !


The weekend seems to be starting well.... almost finished with one of my projects- ..and
-much excitement... . just noticed I have been featured on the Apartment Therapy website!!
How extraordinary exciting - it's in the "small cool book" under " Inspiration Gallery"-"Statues in the garden".You can find the link here.
It refers to a post about my garden which you can find here.
The best thing is that this statue  had been thrown away and was re-claimed- it was missing it's head.... never pass the opportunity to get yourself some free statuary, that's what I always say ! Here below is another sample of free statuary I found which I incorporated in my front garden design.. a nice ribbed urn which was broken in four big bits and put back together again .Re-claim and re-enjoy!
Potager or traditional vegetable garden traditional landscape



Well- hope you will have some lovely sunshine this weekend and a relaxing time- wherever you are.

I leave you with a picture of my mock orange- wish I could send you the scent-  -mmm.Definitely would plant one this autumn if you haven't got one yet.
Have a fabulous weekend.


linking to
 Centsatiomnal Girl's garden party
 Amaze me Monday.
Craftomaniac Monday
Metamorphosis Monday
Show off your cottage Monday
Cottage Flora's Thursday 

6 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Bea,

Congrats on having your photo published on Inspiration Gallery. Oh, love your moc orange! So full and lush... now way we can copy that.

Lots of love and have a great weekend!

Mariette

Anonymous said...

Your garden is so lovely! Love the reclaimed statue!! We did something similar in our garden! So great!
xo E + J

Free Art Printables said...

Congratulations! Your garden is lovely!

. said...

Congratulations!! That's exciting! Your garden is beautiful, so I understand why they chose it. :)

Larry said...

What a beautiful vegetable garden! L

Glimpses of Glory said...

Amazing vegetable garden!

glimpsesofglory-karen.blogspot.com/