Wednesday 22 June 2011

An unexpected suprise .. and a feature

I came home yesterday from welcoming my best friend Kathi back to the UK after an absence of 5 years and found this on my front door...
My neighbour Jo is so sweet- don't you just love unexpected surprises and late Birthday presents :-))
She's a neighbour in a million, what with the dog sitting, furniture donating ( hahaha) ,  hand holding and present giving.
The world is so full of kind and wonderful people!

Inside was THIS which was even better....hahaha
MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm !!  If you have never had strawberry creams, or violet creams, you must try them one day.
I discovered these dark chocolates with a creamy filling tasting of strawberry or of violets here in Britain, as in the Netherlands, we don't really have chocolates like that- and they are super delicious.
I am absolutely determined to find a good recipe and then try to make my own Violet creams.
Maybe with these babies from my garden..
...or would that be too cruel ? They are very sweet after all ...

Another surprise- Onprettything has just done a feature under " Revamp Roundup" on my Nautical shadow box ( see below) - you can see the link here .



All, in all, a week of lovely surprises.Hope your week is as good as mine.
Now back to the chocolates and the projects :-))

I am linking this to : Show and tell link party






3 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Bea,

Wow, that is quite an honor to be listed in OnePretttyThing!
Congrats and enjoy those belated birthday gifts...

Lots of love,

Mariette

Maggie Lamarre said...

congrats, luv the wreath...
Would luv for our readers to discover this.
please add it to our linking party here
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/06/beautiful-furniture-redo-pop-up-cards.html
Have a great week,
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

Carolyn said...

Congrats on the feature! Good to have a sweet neighbour who comes bearing gifts too.

Carolyn