Thursday 11 August 2011

Hurray ! A feature in "Home-made" craft magazine ..!!


Nothing beats that good old feeling of seeing something in print I guess.
So here , for your pleasure and entertainment, and for those who cannot get hold of this magazine: the latest feature on Modern Country Lady.
The lovely ladies from the craft magazine " Home made" have put me in their August Issue.


And here is the feature inside...


and here it is more detailed..
Have a lovely evening and a great Friday!
XOXO
Bea

2 comments:

Janie said...

Congratulations!

I remember the first time I was reprinted in a magazine (it was a home school magazine) I was surprised they put it in, and surprised it sounded so good!!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Bea,

The Zodiac signs must be with you this week; it never ends with you being featured everywhere! Congrats to you as I know it is a LOT of hard work and even more time on your end! But now you can revel in a little bit of fame for being in the spotlight! You are after all a very talented lady with so much common sense. Something that is of great value in this downward economy...

Love to you,

Mariette