Tuesday 9 August 2011

Apple-jam and featured on the Instructables ...


I don't know if you ever made applejam.. which is super simple and absolutely delicious.
You can find the recipe on this post on my blog.
But if you want to follow a step-by-step instruction,with extra photo's,  you can now find that on The Instructables( The editors choice )
and here.
The kind people from The Instructables liked my recipes, and asked me to enter my recipes on their site, and said they would feature them.
It makes it so much more easy to follow with the extra pictures.
Have a look and have a try!
Enjoy - and have a great Tuesday!
XOXO
Bea



2 comments:

Miz Helen said...

Your apple jam looks so good. I am going to try your recipe. Thanks for sharing and hope you are having a good week!
Miz Helen

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Bea,

This is incredible what you managed in a matter of 'days' what an exposure on the World Wide Web! I'm so proud of you and wish you lots of responses.

Love to you,

Mariette