Friday 30 December 2011

Meet and Make -the designer behind Modern Country Lady on www.favecraftsblog.com

I hope you had a good couple of days and a lovely and relaxing Christmas.I have been pretty busy working on new designs and for the rest generally relaxing  a bit.I am also in the middle of translating my Etsy shop into another extra language apart from English AND have just been featured on as a craft designer with my blog and Etsyshop on www.favecraftsblog .com ....... what a fabulous and exciting way to end the old year! :-)
It's a fun feature with a project...

and 10 fun facts and some more information about me.
Here is a taster..
10 fun facts about me ..

  1. I LOVE cardboard – the possibilities are endless.
  2. In case of extreme happiness, I drink tea – and lots of it.
  3. I love looking in skips ( dumpsters) for discarded furniture that I can do up.
  4. My garage is overflowing with bits and bobs  that ” may come in handy one day”.
  5. My four “furbabies” have all been either the inspiration for craft projects or very “helpful” during them.
  6. I get my best ideas when walking my two dogs, Maud and Millie.
  7. I love reading flower seed catalogs in winter.
  8. I can’t live without my camera.
  9. In case of extreme disaster I eat chocolate .
  10. I have my own power drill and glue gun, which I don’t let anyone use


You can read the rest of the article  here


Happy New Year everyone!!
XOXO
Bea

1 comment:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Bea,

Congrats for ending the year like this with yet another mention!
You deserve it 100% and your 10 facts about yourself are so much fun to read. LOVE # 9!

Happy New Year to ALL your loved ones, two- and four-legged.

Mariette