Thursday 15 March 2012

Preparations ...



Phew! I can't believe I have neglected all your lovely people for so long, but I have been head down making stock for the Country Living Spring Fair show next week , so here are a few shots with apologies !!
 ..some embroidered hearts....


And some more Spring -themed ones...can't wait to get back into the garden !!

Some snowdrops to keep in Spring mood :-)


..cute little child's aprons and some more embroidered hearts..and of course there will be loads more on the show like tea cosies, oven gloves,laundry bags and all kind of pretty things ;-)


..and this is what I would like to say to all my lovely followers for keep on hanging on :-) : " Thank you, darling ! "



Hope you have a great week this week and .. keep your fingers crossed for me for next week!!
XOXO 
Bea

5 comments:

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

Oh my,these are so cute!!!!! Love them!

NanaDiana said...

Well, you have been one busy lady. I hope your show is a sell out (except for the things you really want to keep for yourself anyway!;>) Blessings- Diana

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

those are adorable!

Simone said...

Beautiful fine embroidery, hope you do really well next week.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Bea,

Can't believe what you've all produced! My, my... Wishing you all the luck in the world for next week. Make sure you sleep enough and stay fit.
Love to you,

Mariette