Saturday 26 February 2011

Zippy

Can you help -Zippy needs a home with someone as soon as possible -a one dog home immediately.
Ideally with a single female...
You will see the story of Zippy on Nita's blog called Modern Vintage Life
You can contact Nita on the following email : nitastacy@gmail.com
Thanks everyone.Please spread the word.Have a great weekend and hope you can help.


Just to let you all know, this story has a happy ending.
Zippy has found a home !!
Check here for the update on Nita's blog.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Bea,

Too bad that the link to Nita's blog is broken. This photo of Zippy really touched me as my Mauzie, a Dachshund that immigrated with me, was a black & tan one. This appears to be only black but a cut one!
Wish you all the luck you can get for giving Zippy the life she so needs.

Have a great weekend!

Mariette

Modern Country Lady said...

Thanks for letting me know the link did not work, Mariette.I have now got this working again.
Thanks again.
Bea

Nita Stacy said...

Thanks so much for trying to help find Zippy a home. I really appreciate it.

http://www.modvintagelife.com