Saturday, 26 February 2011

Zippy

Can you help -Zippy needs a home with someone as soon as possible -a one dog home immediately.
Ideally with a single female...
You will see the story of Zippy on Nita's blog called Modern Vintage Life
You can contact Nita on the following email : nitastacy@gmail.com
Thanks everyone.Please spread the word.Have a great weekend and hope you can help.


Just to let you all know, this story has a happy ending.
Zippy has found a home !!
Check here for the update on Nita's blog.



3 comments:

mariettesbacktobasics said...

Dearest Bea,

Too bad that the link to Nita's blog is broken. This photo of Zippy really touched me as my Mauzie, a Dachshund that immigrated with me, was a black & tan one. This appears to be only black but a cut one!
Wish you all the luck you can get for giving Zippy the life she so needs.

Have a great weekend!

Mariette

Modern Country Lady said...

Thanks for letting me know the link did not work, Mariette.I have now got this working again.
Thanks again.
Bea

Nita {ModVintageLife} said...

Thanks so much for trying to help find Zippy a home. I really appreciate it.

http://www.modvintagelife.com