Thursday 14 March 2013

Sunny splendidness


It's a good to have a sunny day sometimes - it makes you feel energised and positive..and today was one of those days.Even if it was still pretty chilly, it was great to be able to walk in the sun again.


It was probably the sun that brought out big masses of snowdrops.


 I never really looked very closely at snowdrops before , did you ?

Love the green detail on the bells! These are the wild ones that sow themselves (I suppose ) and spread in big clumps, right in the countryside, outside my house.I see them when hop in the field next to me to take my dogs for a walk.
What a treat and a feast for the eye !!
Wish I could send you all some of these cute and sweet pick-me-ups.
They certainly  made my day today.

Have a great rest of the week, people !!

XO Bea

4 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

I can not wait to see something bloom. I think it will be warm tomorrow and I might get a daffodil blooming!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Bea,
Snowdrops are lovely little flowers that last quite long. Yes, they do naturalize and that is a great thing.
Oh, the sun feels so good indeed. Today we went to Atlanta on our shopping tour, stocking up on things we eat. Especially health food. We also got lucky for Pieter's 'walk-in' at the hearing aid center within Costco wholesale. He got it fixed, the left one didn't do anything. Free of charge as his warranty was still on till the 31st. So we lucked out; for once... Found some cute little white tumbler trashcans and also toilet tissue holders for $ 8 and $ 5 each. Unreal at Tuesday Morning.
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
Mariette

NanaDiana said...

I am so jealous. We still have so much snow and it was a high of 38 here today- Wanna trade weather? xo Diana

Anonymous said...

Ik zou zegge...stuur me maar een bosje!! Als ze daar toch in het wild groeien!
Het klopt ja, dat ze zich zelf uitzaaien. Ze zijn zo teer, vind je niet?


Een heel fijn weekend.

Liefs Thea ♥