Tuesday 26 February 2013

New collections and Spring is coming !



 Crikey! it's been some time but I have been major-ly busy with orders coming in for AGA covres, as we were in the January 2013 Country Living Magazine... Hope you had a good week so far- I certainly did! My labrador and snowdrop collection, the Mother's day cushion and Easter cushion have stolen the heart of my stockist and will be in their shop soon! Wahey! I will keep you posted for more developments as I am aiming to get more stockists hopefully this year.





Have a great week people.

OXO

Bea

3 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Bea,
Just went upstairs to pick up some more slides to scan and looked at my blog roll. So happy to see you turn up again. Proud of you as well, for having such success. It means a lot of work but this is great!
We're in bad luck; too much rain and for two nights now we're dealing with the wet vac. Water triggers into Pieter's workshop and we have the wet vac there to suck it up. Last night every 10 minutes we had to empty those 6 gallons, now I'm at 30 minutes. But still we cannot go to sleep; at least one of us is standby. So on my laptop I meanwhile do scan (scanner hooked up to the laptop) old slides. That is killing the time...
Hugs to you and hope you are feeling well.
Mariette

idémakeriet said...

Hoi Bea,
Gezellig dat je mee doet aan mijn give away.
Ik zal voor je duimen.
Prettig weekend, geniet maar lekker.
Liefs Gerda

God's Little People said...

Dear Bea
Love the progress of your work - so so beautiful. Do you still do it all by yourself? Look forward to follow your work this year.
Love & hugs,
Joan