Friday 6 January 2012

What inspires you ?


There is nothing like a walk in the fresh air to blow the cobwebs away, and I always get inspired...
This new year will be full of challenges for me, both artistically and business wise, and it's easy to get bogged down in minutiae and lose your drive, oomph and perspective.
That is why I am so grateful I live in a beautiful part of the country side in the United Kingdom and have two little dogs that keep me grounded.


How can you resist taking a 15 minute break in the fresh air when you are given beseeching looks by two little bored dogs, when you know will be good for you anyway to go out for a bit.
I always come back inspired.
What inspires you ??

XOXO
Bea




2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I think I need a dog to encourge me to walk! Love your photos and hope you are up for a wonderful weekend- xo Diana

Twinkle Terrior said...

That is so cute!!! Our dog does the same thing to us...yesterday we ended up going out for a walk on the town square and had such a great morning even b4 breakfast-the little furry baby definitely inspires us oxox