Friday 11 November 2011

My Aunt Agatha

Hi everyone- sorry about the radio silence . This is a very exciting week for me- tomorrow we will be at the Craft and Hand made Gift Fair in Marlborough with our company " My Aunt Agatha" with all kind of lovely and quirky things  for your home..so if you or are in the area and want to do any Christmas shopping or just want to say hello, pop by - it would be lovely to see you :-)! The doors are open from 9.30 till 4.30 and it's in the town hall in Marlborough, Wiltshire.Hope to see you there !! XOXO Bea

4 comments:

Blue Lavender said...

Hi Bea!
It is wonderful you are going to be at the Craft and Hand made Gift Fair!!! That is so cool! I imagine you will see all kind of crafts, I hope you can post some pictures of such a great event.
I wish you well and I also hope you enjoy it a lot.
I wish I could go... =(
Take care
Send you a big hug
Laura

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Bea,

You are so busy and I hope that tomorrow will be a very successful day for you and 'My Aunt Agatha'.

Love to you,

Mariette

Terri said...

Good luck at the craft fair!

God's Little People said...

Dear Bea

I hope it was a great success and I hope you've got a lot of images to share. Would LOVE to see your goreous handmade goodies. Oh and what a great name :)!
Big hug
from Joan