Friday 15 April 2011

Another feature and a Spring weekend greeting

This week has been very quiet for me as I not only got the flue  so I was bed-bound , but I also could not get any updates on any of you lovely people as I found my modem completely dead ! (I send this short blogpost courtesy of Modern Country Gentleman's dad's internet access ).


Hopefully next week will be a better week where I will be able to work on my projects and be fully recovered..


In the menatime I leave you with some Spring time cheer, and some news of another feature-

The fabulous Rebecca Restrepo has done another feature on www.examiner.com about Modern Country Lady !! Entitled"Get ready for Spring with simple Home projects."

She is featuring and linking to my Rustic wreath blogpost,Moss topiary and Easter wreath with moveable bunnies

Go and check it out if you want !!
The link is here

  Have a good weekend!

I am linking this to Tuesday Garden Party

4 comments:

Fishtail Cottage said...

Loving that white bench in the back ground! wish i could find one like that somewhere? Everything is looking lovely! xoxo, tracie

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Bea,

So sorry to learn that you got a bad flu that made you have to stay in bed... But you will no doubt fluff back soon and enjoy your garden and some better weather meanwhile.
What a cute Easter blessing you have on the side-bar!

Lots of love,

Mariette

Athena at MinervasGarden said...

I love how the boxwood sets off the bulbs--a lovely photo!

http://www.minervasgarden.com

Sandy said...

Feel better soon...stopping by from Oregon Cottage ... You have tulips, my favorite and down here in hot SoFla we just can't grow them.. I'm lost without my internet.
Let me go read your feature...
Sandy