Thursday 6 December 2012

In Country Living Magazine with My Aunt Agatha AGA covers



A totally unexpected suprise today.

I was spending ten minutes or so on Facebook tonight when I read the entry by Whinberry & Antler , "Our Badger and Hedgehog cushions can be found on the Emporium Pages of the New January Country Living Magazine!"

"Wait a minute", I thought -"wasn't I told they would try to put me in The Emporium pages as well with my AGA covers?".
I had received the new magazine today but had been too busy to read it, as I was making more stock for my new stockist.

You know what life is like.People promise stuff, but it does not mean it will happen.Fully expecting to find nothing, I flipped through the magazine's " Emporium" pages.

But it was there !Yay!

My friend Jacintha from Whinberry and Antler, whom I met at the Country Living Spring Fair and who had a stall next to me, is also in the magazine with her cushions! It was our first big Fair this year for both of us...

I tell ya, it can't get much better for me right now!!

Have a great rest of the week!!

 XOXO
Bea

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Congratulations, Bea! Good for you-you must be smiling from ear to ear- xo Diana

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Bea,
I'm mighty proud of you and also your friend Jacintha. That makes for a very happy and memorable December. You so earned this after years of hard work. Enjoy the lime light!
Hugs to you,
Mariette

Samantha said...

Congratulations!